Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Ups and Downs

There are so many ups and downs in life, moving into this house for me was a huge "up". Moving anywhere would have been a huge up, but this house with room and space and a yard and not too many neighbors in a great school district, it put me at an all time high. I was and still am elated about this house and the opportunities it has brought my family.

The down is that Hubby and I got into quite an argument last night. It lead to me staying up until 4 am, then falling asleep until 11am, and not getting up to take Big Sister to the bus or to school. When I woke up I felt horrible, not only that I had fought with Hubby but that I'd failed Big Sister, she loves school, and today she didn't go because I was lazy. This will never happen again. Even if I fight with Hubby, I still have to be a good mom to my kids.

Tomorrow is another Wednesday, and another EPT that will likely come up negative. Another down. Pregnancy would be a very welcome thing right now. Hubby already has Little Brother saying baby and pointing to my tummy, I just wish that it was true. I know having another baby won't make us stop fighting, it might even make us fight more, but I really want another baby.

Tomorrow I will not blog, well maybe, if my pregnancy test comes up positive I will. I want to spend the day just relaxing with the kids and Hubby. Maybe a shopping trip is in order. Something other that sleeping in and sitting here all day on the computer.

As always thanks for reading,
MommyLazy

No comments: