Friday, October 10, 2008

Get on With it Already

I am so not a patient person...actually I'm probably the most impatient person I know. I want to be pregnant...we have been very diligent with our trying...sometimes I worry I may be pressuring slacker hubby too much. Luckily hubby's libido is much higher than mine. I had a bit of spotting this morning, but I'm crossing my fingers that it's implantation bleeding and not the beginning of my period.

The other thing I'm impatient about is Hubby Slacker going back to work. He has been laid-off for going on two months. At first it was great, I had missed him with him working usually 70 hours a week. Now he never leaves without me. The furthest he has gone without me is to the garage, and that is only for usually twenty minutes at a time. I also no longer have time without my kids. Though I love them more than anything else, a mom needs alone time. I'm looking forward to not having him over my shoulder every second of every day. Asking what I'm writing, why I'm laughing...or trying to counter every parenting move he makes. The sisters don't fare as well with Daddy at home, there are two parents to keep an eye on them, and hubby is more uptight about them messing with things than I am. I figure as long as they aren't breaking things or beating the crap out of each other, then they are fine. Brother is as always hands on...E V E R Y T H I N G. The two year old in him is driving mommy crazy.

We are all enjoying the new house, the new space, and the new school. Big Sister is doing well in kindergarten. Now if she could just figure out which direction to go when she gets off the bus. For the last two days she has walked the wrong way, almost half a block and I've had to chase her to get her in the right direction. I know she has to learn, but me running down the street is not conducive to my lazy mom lifestyle. More after the busy busy weekend. Mommy Lazy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think my wife gets the same way when I'm home with the boys... you moms have a system that us dads aren't programed to understand :D
Good luck :)