Sunday, October 19, 2008

Are the days getting shorter?

I don't think that daylight savings time has hit yet, correct me if I am wrong, but it seems like the days are already getting shorter. I barely have time to breathe anymore. From the time we get up, till the kids go to bed it's go go go go. Grocery shopping, Halloween costume buying, laundry, cleaning, cooking, bathing, the never ending chore list. It doesn't stop or take a break it just recycles itself into another day. The good thing about that is if i don't get something done today, it will still be here tomorrow.

We had another issue arise with this house this week. The bath tub isn't draining right, so if someone wants to take a shower, they are usually mid calf in their own bath water. Which isn't exactly a good way to get clean. It makes it a lot harder for the kids to take a bath together or otherwise, but I'm thinking I should be able to have it fixed this week. A whole bottle of DRAINO surely didn't work.

Hubby should be starting a new job this week, cross your fingers for me and him. I'm hoping so for the state of both of our mental healths. We get along great most of the time, but when he's home all the time, it's harder to get along. Sure he is able to help out with the kids and around the house, but ability does not equal him doing anything.

The kids and I raked up all the leaves today, we had a lot of fun jumping in the leaves, piling them up and re-raking them. The kids burned off some major energy outside tonight so it wasn't a big fight to get them to go to bed. Well that and hubby brought them back McDonald's for supper, so they ate late and went to sleep.

Wednesdays EPT was negative, go figure!!! I've been getting a lot more done around the house, and haven't been spending much time on my laptop. Tomorrow I have to take big sister to school, to ask about her field trip, like um why haven't i gotten a permission slip? Also she has a pumpkin she has to take, and I'm not sending it on the bus.

Here's to another week of never ending stuff.
MOMMY LAZY

No comments: