Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Letting the cat out of the bag

So with brother being two and a half, the hubster and I have been trying to get pregnant with baby #4. I have never ever tried to get pregnant in my life, I have been very lucky. About the time we started thinking about having a baby, I came up pregnant.

Exactly one month ago I had my IUD taken out. The doctor wasn't to happy about it, but she did as I had asked. Since that day we have been ready to be pregnant again. We moved into a four bedroom home, so that we would have more room for another baby.

I have taken pregnancy tests every Wednesday for the last three weeks, I know it is too soon to be testing, but I can't help it. I want another baby so bad it hurts. Today I took my third pregnancy test and it came back negative again. I still could be pregnant, but at this point I'm not sure.

I'm not sick, but I am tired 90% of the time, and my headaches have greatly increased. And I have yet to have a period since taking out my IUD. I have not had any incidences of morning sickness and with all three of my other pregnancies, that was how I knew. I just woke up one morning terribly sick. The weird thing about it is that I'm looking forward to morning sickness. Then I will know for sure if I am pregnant or not.

What makes the whole situation harder is that my sister, told us two weeks ago that she is expecting her fourth child in April. She has an 8 yr old, 6 yr old, and a 4 yr old. All boys, and hopefully she has another boy....lol!!!

So here's to hoping that I wake up sick!

No comments: