Friday, October 3, 2008

Moving Day

So after months of careful planning (read 3 full days) we are moving today!!!!!!!! It may have taken us months to find the perfect house, but it has only taken us three days to pack up the current digs, turn on all the utilities, get Big Sister enrolled in a new school, and did I mention pack up everything in the whole place.

Hubby Slacker went ape-shit wild on Wednesday while I was out making all the arrangements, he packed up the kitchen, living room, closets, and the kids toys. I in turn packed up the kids clothes, and the basement. Translation I did almost no packing. This could be a good thing, as I wasn't involved in much of the work, however I didn't get to go through everything like I had wanted to.

Oh well. We are getting a truck this morning at 9 am and will have it until tomorrow at 8 am. Soooo hopefully we can get the big stuff out to the new house.

More Later
MommyLazy

No comments: