Sunday, October 12, 2008

Another Long Weekend has come to an end!!!

I didn't think this weekend was ever going to end. I hoped it wouldn't, but like all good things, they have to have an ending. On the weekends I become uber lazy...staying in bed until almost noon...hanging out with the hubby for a couple of hours, and then he goes to bed for the afternoon. How I love sleeping in, knowing the kids are staying extra quiet because mommy needs a rest.

We babysat my moms dog over the long weekend, and my dog and cat became instant friends. If your friends chase you then lick you repeatedly. They all cuddled up on the couch at night and when it was bedtime they all climbed under the bed. Leave out a couple of new location potty mishaps, and it was an excellent weekend.

We also had some of hubby slackers friends over for a cookout, that was.....interesting. We had six kids under the age of 5 here. We decided to make the fourth bedroom a playroom for right now. Hopefully eventually it will be Little Brothers room if we EVER get pregnant. The big five kids ( ages 5, 5, 3, 2, and 2) played upstairs with toys, chased the animals, and played outside in the backyard. I spent a great deal of time playing with the 7 month old baby. Hubby even held the baby.

Tomorrow begins another school week for Big Sister, so I will be back to getting up at 7am. Hubby wants to go into the city on Wednesday, but other than that, it looks like another week of nothing much going on.

Time for Bed,
MommyLazy

No comments: